- 1 Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers
- 2 AmaAmazon Freedom Quiz Answers – Win ₹25000 Amazon Pay Balance
- 3 How To Play This Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers Today?
Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers
Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers is now live in Amazon App and playing Amazon Freedom Quiz you can Win Free ₹25000 Pay Balance. In this post we provides all details of Amazon Freedom Sale Quiz Answers.
You can also participate in Amazon Daily Quiz and win many prizes. We daily provide you Amazon Daily Quiz Answers. You can also join our ‘Telegram Channel‘ for latest updates and regularly getting quiz answers.
AmaAmazon Freedom Quiz Answers – Win ₹25000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1: Who Was Independent India’s First Woman Cabinet Minister?
Answer 1: Rajkumari Amrit Kaur
Q2: Using an SBI Credit Card, What’s the Maximum Discount That Can Be Availed During Freedom Sale?
Answer 2: ₹1500
Q3: Where Was Mahatma Gandhi On Aug, 15 1947?
Answer 3: Kolkata
Q4: How many States and Union Territories Does India Have?
Answer 4: 28 States , 9 UTs
Q5: Where Does the Prime Minister Of India Raise The National Flag, Every year during Independence Day?
Answer 5: Red Fort
After giving all 5 correct answers of Amazon Freedom Sale Quiz Answers you successfully entered the lucky draw to win Rs.25000 Amazon Pay Balance.
How To Play This Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers Today?
1. First of all open your amazon app and login into your account.
3. Now click on Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers banner or image and click on start quiz button & play Quiz.
4. Now answer the quiz correctly according to our provided answer.
Current On Going Amazon Quizzes:-
- Flipkart Fake Or Not Today’s Answer Added – Win Rs.1000 Gift Vouchers
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today – Win Apple iPhone XR
- Oyo Quiz Answers Today – Win ₹500 Amazon Gift Vouchers
Details: Amazon Freedom Sale Quiz Answers
|Today’s Amazon Quiz:||Amazon Freedom Quiz|
|Today’s Prize:||Rs.25000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Amazon Quiz Date:||8th Augest – 10th Augest 2020|
|Amazon Quiz Time:||Any Time|
|No Of Winners:||4|
|Winners List Will Be Declared On:||15th August 2020|