Amazon Great Indian Festival Guess What? – Hi guys hope you are doing well and looting our offers and enjoying all quiz answers that we posted.
Amazon Great Indian Festival Guess What? is now live in Amazon App and playing Amazon Guess What quiz you can win Rs.25000 Amazon pay balance. In this post we provides all details of Amazon Great Indian Festival Guess What? and also provide the Answers of Amazon Great Indian Festival Guess What?.
You can also participate in Amazon Daily Quiz and win many prizes. We daily provide you Amazon Daily Quiz Answers. You can also join our ‘Telegram Channel‘ for latest updates and regularly getting quiz answers.
Amazon Great Indian Festival Guess What?
Q1: Where would you find all these 4 animals?
Answer 1: National Emblem
Q2: All these food items can be associated with the cuisine of which of these states?
Answer 2: Gujarat
Q3: You would usually associate all these images with which festival?
Answer 3: Diwali
Q4: These are all monuments found in which city of India?
Answer 4: Delhi
Q5: Connect these images to a famous book/ movie series.
Answer 5: Harry Potter
After giving all 5 correct answers of Amazon Guess What Quiz you successfully entered the lucky draw to win Rs.25000 Amazon Pay Balance.
How To Play This Amazon Guess What Quiz
1. First of all open your amazon app and login into your account.
3. Now click on Amazon Great Indian Festival Spin and Win banner or image and click on start quiz button & play the quiz.
4. Now spin the wheel & answer the Amazon Find What’s Common correctly according to our provided answer.
Current On Going Amazon Quizzes:-
- Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers – Win Free iPhone 11 Pro
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today – Win Apple iPhone XR
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Answers – Win ₹100,000
- Amazon Tap and Win Quiz Answers – Win Free Gold Coin & Rs.10000
Details – Amazon Guess What Quiz
|Today’s Amazon Quiz:||Amazon Guess What Quiz|
|Amazon Quiz Date:||8th Oct – 15th Oct 2020|
|Amazon Quiz Time:||Any Time|
|No Of Winners:||4|
|Winners List Will Be Declared On:||16th Oct 2020|