Amazon Incredible India Quiz Answers is now live in Amazon App and playing Amazon Incredible India Quiz you can Win Free ₹15000 Pay Balance. In this post we provides all details of Amazon Incredible India Quiz Answers
You can also participate in Amazon Daily Quiz and win many prizes. We daily provide you Amazon Daily Quiz Answers. You can also join our ‘Telegram Channel‘ for latest updates and regularly getting quiz answers.
- 1 Amazon Amazon Incredible India Quiz Answers – Win ₹15000 Pay Balance
- 2 How To Play This Amazon Incredible India Quiz Answers Today?
Amazon Amazon Incredible India Quiz Answers – Win ₹15000 Pay Balance
Q1: This form of ancient Indian martial art originated in which state?
Answer 1: Kerala
Q2: Name this musical instrument.
Answer 2: Ghatam
Q3: These wooden toys are a speciality of which Indian state?
Answer 3: Andhra Pradesh
Q4: Where did the Mauryan emperor Ashoka build this Great Stupa which is believed to house ashes of the Buddha?
Answer 4: Sanchi
Q5: Lucknow is famous for this form of stiching on clothes. What is it called?
Answer 5: Chikan-kari
After giving all 5 correct answers of Amazon Incredible India Quiz Answers you successfully entered the lucky draw to win Rs.15000 Amazon Pay Balance.
- Amazon Independence Day Special Spin and Win Quiz Answers – Win Rs.10000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers – Win Free Rs.20000 Pay Balance
How To Play This Amazon Incredible India Quiz Answers Today?
1. First of all open your amazon app and login into your account.
3. Now click on Amazon Incredible India Quiz Answers banner or image and click on start quiz button & play Quiz.
4. Now answer the quiz correctly according to our provided answer.
Current On Going Amazon Quizzes:-
- Flipkart Fake Or Not Today’s Answer Added – Win Rs.1000 Gift Vouchers
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today – Win Apple iPhone XR
- Oyo Quiz Answers Today – Win ₹500 Amazon Gift Vouchers
|Today’s Amazon Quiz:||Amazon Incredible India Quiz|
|Today’s Prize:||Rs.15000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Amazon Quiz Date:||14th August – 31st August 2020|
|Amazon Quiz Time:||Any Time|
|No Of Winners:||6|
|Winners List Will Be Declared On:||31st August 2020|