Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers is now live in Amazon App and playing Amazon Independence Day Quiz you can Win Free ₹20000 Pay Balance. In this post we provides all details of Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers
You can also participate in Amazon Daily Quiz and win many prizes. We daily provide you Amazon Daily Quiz Answers. You can also join our ‘Telegram Channel‘ for latest updates and regularly getting quiz answers.
- 1 Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers – Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
- 2 How To Play This Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers Today?
Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers – Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
Q1: Among all Indian Prime Ministers, who has hoisted the flag at the Red Fort for the maximum number of times?
Answer 1: Jawaharlal Nehru
Q2: Which was India’s first civil disobedience movement launched by Mahatma Gandhi in 1917?
Answer 2: Champaran Satyagraha
Q3: Which Amazon program assists Indian home-grown start-ups to build a brand etc.?
Answer 3: Amazon Launchpad
Q4: On 11th December, 1946 which future President was elected as the permanent Chairman of the Constituent Assembly of India?
Answer 4: Rajendra Prasad
Q5: How many Indian small and medium businesses sell on Amazon?
Answer 5: 6.5 Lakh
After giving all 5 correct answers of Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers you successfully entered the lucky draw to win Rs.20000 Amazon Pay Balance.
How To Play This Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers Today?
1. First of all open your amazon app and login into your account.
3. Now click on Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers banner or image and click on start quiz button & play Quiz.
4. Now answer the quiz correctly according to our provided answer.
Current On Going Amazon Quizzes:-
- Flipkart Fake Or Not Today’s Answer Added – Win Rs.1000 Gift Vouchers
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today – Win Apple iPhone XR
- Oyo Quiz Answers Today – Win ₹500 Amazon Gift Vouchers
|Today’s Amazon Quiz:||Amazon Independence Day Quiz|
|Today’s Prize:||Rs.20000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Amazon Quiz Date:||14th August – 31st August 2020|
|Amazon Quiz Time:||Any Time|
|No Of Winners:||5|
|Winners List Will Be Declared On:||31st August 2020|