Amazon Quiz Answers 2020 – (Amazon Quiz Answers Today) Give Quiz Answers And Win Free Philips Soundbar. Time Is Daily 8 AM to 12 PM.
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Time And Details:
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10th September 2020 – Win Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 7th September 2020 – Win Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 6th September 2020 – Win OnePlus 8 Pro
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5th September 2020 – Win Sony Portable Party Speakers
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 4th September 2020 – Win Kookaburra Cricket bat
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 28th August 2020 – Win Samsung Galaxy S20+
Amazon Daily Quiz Is Totally Luck Based We Provide You Right Answers Of The Given 5 Questions You Need To Submit This Answers To Amazon App To Win Prizes. Amazon Quiz Answers Today
Today’s Amazon Quiz Time And Details:
- Today’s Quiz – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – Philips Soundbar
- Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Quiz Date – 22st September 2020
- Number Of Winners – 1
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th September 2020
Amazon Quiz Answers Today
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 22st September 2020 – Win Rs.20,000
Along with winning the Fedex Cup for 2020, which golfer was given the honour of being named the PGA Tour Player of the Year?
Answer: Dustin Johnson
Which country is set to soon unveil a bronze statue of Indian doctor Dwarkanath Kotnis?
Fill in the blanks in the title of this Mouni Roy, Purab Kohli starrer directed by Kanwal Sethi, with the name of a city, ____Confidential.
In 2001, the UN General Assembly unanimously voted to designate September 21st as what day, observed annually?
Answer: International Day of Peace
This is the tomb of the ____ Mughal Emperor. Fill in the blanks
- Amazon Bournvita Quiz Answers – Win Free ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Xiaomi Laptop Quiz Answers – Win Mi Notebook 14
- Oyo Quiz Answers Today – Win ₹500 Amazon Gift Vouchers
- Amazon Wheel Of Fortune Answers – Win Free Laptop & Camera
- Amazon Tap and Win Quiz Answers – Samsung LED TV and Rs.20,000
How To Play And Win Amazon Quiz
- This is an app-only quiz so you need to install the amazon app from the play store.
- After installing the app login/signup in your account.
- Then click here: SUBMIT AMAZON DAILY QUIZ ANSWER HERE
- After that, you see 5 questions and you need to answer all 5 questions. Daily answers are available on our site or telegram.
- After giving all 5 answers you will be selected in a lucky draw by amazon quiz.
- In this lucky draw, the winners will be announced on the last date of the month or the 30th of every month.
- So I request you to keep trying and participate daily if your luck then you will be win anything big prize. Amazon Quiz Answers Today
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 20th September 2020 – Win Oneplus 8 Pro
Who recently became the fastest batsman in terms of balls faced to reach 3000 runs in ODIs?
Answer: Glenn Maxwell
Which of these is an upcoming Bollywood movie starring Ishaan Khatter and Ananya Panday?
Answer: Khaali Peeli
On 16th September, 1987 the Montreal Protocol was signed. 16th September is observed as which of these days?
Answer: World Ozone Day
This location was used prominently in the filming of which of these movie series?
Answer: The Hobbit
This variety of Sushi is known as Maki Sushi. What does Maki Sushi literally mean?
Answer: Rolled Sushi
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 19th September 2020 – Win Sony Portable Party Speakers
The Dow Jones Industrial average recently removed which oil company that had been part of it for 92 years?
Answer: Exxon Mobil
Lila Snyder recently became the first female CEO of which global audio company?
Shinzo Abe recently resigned from his post of Prime Minister of which country?
The New Mutants was billed as the thirteenth and final installment in which popular film series?
Answer: X- Men
Which of these Amazon Prime series is set in the year 2033?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 18th September 2020 – Win Kookaburra Cricket Bat
Name India’s longest serving warship, decommissioned three years back, which will soon be dismantled in Gujarat.
Answer: INS Viraat
According to Forbes, who recently became the first person ever to be worth $200 billion?
Answer: Jeff Bezos
By beating Bradley Kahn in the US Open first round, who became the first Indian male to win a Grand Slam singles match in 7 years?
Answer: Sumit Nagal
Blackout, the British motorcycle manufacturer CCM’s new edition of Spitfire bikes, pays tribute to which upcoming Marvel film?
Answer: Black Widow
Robert Finster plays the title role in a 2020 Austrian-German crime television series, re-imagining whose life?
Answer: Sigmund Freud