Amazon Quiz Answers 2021 – Give Quiz Answers And Win Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Time Is Daily 8 AM to 12 PM. Amazon Daily Quiz Is Totally Luck Based We Provide You Right Answers Of The Given 5 Questions You Need To Submit This Answers To Amazon App To Win Prizes. Amazon Quiz Answers Today
- 1 Today’s Amazon Quiz Time And Details:
- 2 Amazon Quiz Answers Today 22 Jan 2021 – Rs.20,000 Pay Balance
- 3 Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 16 Jan 2021 – Rs.5,000 Pay Balance
- 4 Quiz Answers 15 Jan 2021 – Rs.25,000 Pay Balance
- 5 Quiz Answers 14 Jan 2021 – Alexa Echo Dot
- 6 Quiz Answers 13 Jan 2021 – Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- 7 Amazon Quiz Answers Today 12 Jan 2021 – Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Today’s Amazon Quiz Time And Details:
|Today’s Quiz||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Today’s Prize||Rs.20,000 Pay Balance|
|Time||10 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Date||22 Jan 2021|
|Number Of Winners||1|
|Winners List Will Declare On||31st Jan 2021|
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 22 Jan 2021 – Rs.20,000 Pay Balance
Question 1: A number of residents of Hurling village spotted which rare animal (scientific name- Capricornis thar) in the cold deserts of Spiti valley?
Answer: Himalayan serow
Question 2: As per a recent ruling by the Court of Arbitration for Sport, which country cannot use its name, flag, and anthem at the next two Olympics?
Question 3: Which tech giant teamed up with several major technology companies to form a new industry group called the “Modern Computing Alliance”?
Question 4: Which of these breads cannot be made using the technique shown in the picture?
Question 5: What is the name of this large-headed, short-tailed bird commonly found in the tropical regions of Africa, Asia, and Oceania?
- Welcome 2021 Spin and Win Quiz Answers – Win iPhone 12 Mini
- Amazon Wheel Of Fortune Answers – Win Free Laptop & Camera
- Tap and Win Quiz Answers – Samsung LED TV and Rs.20,000
How To Play And Win
- This is an app-only quiz so you need to install the amazon app from the play store.
- After installing the app login/signup in your account.
- Then click here: SUBMIT AMAZON DAILY QUIZ ANSWER HERE
- After that, you see 5 questions and you need to answer all 5 questions. Daily answers are available on our site or telegram.
- After giving all 5 answers you will be selected in a lucky draw by amazon quiz.
- In this lucky draw, the winners will be announced on the last date of the month or the 30th of every month.
- So I request you to keep trying and participate daily if your luck then you will be win anything big prize. Amazon Quiz Answers Today
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 16 Jan 2021 – Rs.5,000 Pay Balance
Question 1: Bhubaneswar and Rourkela are two cities chosen to host the 2023 Men’s World Cup of which sport?
Answer: Field Hockey
Question 2:Chuck Yeager, a World War II fighter ace who recently passed away, became the first person to do what on October 14, 1947?
Answer: Fly faster than the speed of sound
Question 3: A royal bengal tiger was spotted above the unusual 3,000 m altitude in which country for the first time?
Question 4: Who ‘discovered’ this fruit in Guadeloupe in 1493?
Question 5: The picture shows someone picking out a book on a person of which nationality?
Quiz Answers 15 Jan 2021 – Rs.25,000 Pay Balance
Question 1: Koilwar Bridge, officially Abdul Bari Bridge, was recently opened to the public in which Indian state?
Question 2: Under Project Loon, Google aims to provide high-speed internet connectivity in “remote and rural areas” using what?
Answer: Helium-filled balloons
Question 3: Which country announced mission Beresheet 2, intended to land a spacecraft on the Moon in 2024?
Question 4: Name this dish, a favourite of Nehru, Khrushchev and Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.
Answer: Butter Chicken
Question 5: Name of this dinosaur comes from two Greek words meaning what?
Answer: Tyrant lizard
Quiz Answers 14 Jan 2021 – Alexa Echo Dot
Question 1: Recently approved by the cabinet, PM-WANI scheme intends to provide the Indian public with access to what?
Question 2: UNESCO-Bangabandhu award to recognise sustainable job creation is named after the former PM of which country?
Question 3: Ankita Ravinderkrishan Raina is the current Indian No. 1 in women’s singles in which sport?
Question 4: The eggs shown here were cooked in what way? (See Quiz Image in App)
Question 5: Name this traditional Japanese martial art that uses bamboo swords. (See Quiz Image in App)
Quiz Answers 13 Jan 2021 – Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Question 1: In December 2020, Google announced the shutting down of which 3D-object creation and library platform?
Answer: Google Poly
Question 2: Which country will host the Asia Cup cricket tournament in 2021?
Answer: Sri Lanka
Question 3: Which international organization recently published the ‘Global Wage Report’?
Question 4: Name this character from the popular children’s television show ‘Sesame Street’? (see Quiz Image in App)
Question 5: By looking at this picture, name the holiday associated with this vegetable. (see Quiz Image in App)
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 12 Jan 2021 – Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Question 1: Meaning “day” in Latin, what new name is given by Facebook to its cryptocurrency ‘Libra’?
Question 2: The World Economic Forum will hold its 2021 annual meeting in which city instead of its traditional home of Switzerland?
Question 3: December 6 is observed as the Mahaparinirvan Divas by millions of followers and admirers of which great Indian?
Answer: BR Ambedkar
Question 4: These mythical creatures, found on church buildings around the world, protect stone walls during rain. Name this creature. (see Quiz image in App)
Question 5: Name this character from a famous Stephen King Novel. (see Quiz image in App)