Amazon Quiz Answers 2020 – (Amazon Quiz Answers Today) Give Quiz Answers And Win Free Oneplus 8 pro Pay Balance. Time Is Daily 8 AM to 12 PM.
Amazon Daily Quiz Is Totally Luck Based We Provide You Right Answers Of The Given 5 Questions You Need To Submit This Answers To Amazon App To Win Prizes. Amazon Quiz Answers Today
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Time And Details:
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14th October 2020 – Win Dyson Airwrap
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 12th October 2020 – Win Oneplus 8 pro
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 11th October 2020 – Win Philips Soundbar
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10th October 2020 – Win ₹20,000
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today 27th September 2020 – Win OnePlus 8 Pro
Today’s Amazon Quiz Time And Details:
- Today’s Quiz – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – Dyson Airwrap
- Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Quiz Date – 14th October 2020
- Number Of Winners – 1
- Winners List Will Declare On – 31st October 2020
Amazon Quiz Answers Today
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14th October 2020 – Win Dyson Airwrap
Question 1 : Which country is credited with inventing this food item?
Question 2 : Name this domed building which is the largest church in the world.
Answer: St. Peter’s Basilica
Question 3 : In which city is this tall building located?
Question 4 : In which movie series would you find this character?
Answer: Star Wars
Question 5 : In which of these sports, would this type of glove usually be used?
- Amazon Bournvita Quiz Answers – Win Free ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Xiaomi Laptop Quiz Answers – Win Mi Notebook 14
- Oyo Quiz Answers Today – Win ₹500 Amazon Gift Vouchers
- Amazon Wheel Of Fortune Answers – Win Free Laptop & Camera
- Amazon Tap and Win Quiz Answers – Samsung LED TV and Rs.20,000
How To Play And Win Amazon Quiz
- This is an app-only quiz so you need to install the amazon app from the play store.
- After installing the app login/signup in your account.
- Then click here: SUBMIT AMAZON DAILY QUIZ ANSWER HERE
- After that, you see 5 questions and you need to answer all 5 questions. Daily answers are available on our site or telegram.
- After giving all 5 answers you will be selected in a lucky draw by amazon quiz.
- In this lucky draw, the winners will be announced on the last date of the month or the 30th of every month.
- So I request you to keep trying and participate daily if your luck then you will be win anything big prize. Amazon Quiz Answers Today
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 12th October 2020 – Win Oneplus 8 pro
Question 1 : After a gap of 16 years, mineral exploration has started at which iconic mining region?
Answer: Kolar Gold Fields
Question 2 : Which international city is building a pilot electric road that will power specially equipped buses as they drive?
Answer: Tel Aviv
Question 3 : The Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar award recognises outstanding work by Indians in which field?
Answer: Science & Technology
Question 4 : Air India One, a VVIP aircraft meant to fly the Prime Minister and President of India, is manufactured by which company?
Question 5 : The logo of which of these organisations has recently been changed for the first time since its inception in 1982?
Answer: Sports Authority of India
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 11th October 2020 – Win Philips Soundbar
Question 1 : Name India’s first multi-wavelength astronomical observatory, that recently completed five years of imaging celestial objects in space.
Question 2 : In September 2020, which former Indian bowler was appointed the chairperson of BCCI women’s selection committee
Answer: Neetu David
Question 3 : Which Bollywood actor was recently awarded with SDG Special Humanitarian Action Award by the United Nations?
Answer: Sonu Sood
Question 4 : Which Indian footballer is the winner of the 2019-20 AIFF Men’s Footballer of the Year Award?
Answer: Gurpreet Singh Sandhu
Question 5 : Japan Airlines recently said that it would retire which phrase from their in-flight announcements made in English?
Answer: Ladies and gentlemen
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10th October 2020 – Win ₹20,000
Question 1 : Which organisation has recently pledged to build BARDA – an agency for biomedical advanced research and development?
Answer: European Union
Question 2 : Which business group recently won the contract to build our new Indian Parliament?
Question 3 : Who was the Man of the Match in the very first encounter of the 2020 IPL?
Answer: Ambati Rayudu
Question 4 : Which brand recently launched GIGAnet, a strong and fast 4G network?
Question 5 : Which country has become the first to issue a sovereign bond linked to the sustainable development goals set by the United Nations?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 27th September 2020 – Win OnePlus 8 Pro
George Stephenson is known as the Father of Railways as his ‘Locomotion No. 1’ was the first steam locomotive to carry passengers on a public rail line on 27th September. Which year was this?
Which is the longest river in Asia?
To commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test runs, a wall with 10,000 bricks was built in which of these stadiums?
Answer: M Chinnaswamy stadium, Bengaluru
Until 1955, the State Bank of India was known as ______?.
Answer: Imperial Bank of India
The __________ is a horseshoe shaped zone found along the Pacific rim where around 90% of the world’s earthquakes occur. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: The Ring of Fire